Delaware DUI Lawyer
Call (302) 273-1442 for a Free Consultation 24/7
If you have been arrested for drunk or drugged driving in Delaware, you urgently need trusted counsel. We at the Law Office of Michael R. Abram can help you defend your legal rights and driving privileges at every step of the way. Our Delaware criminal defense lawyer is well-versed in helping our clients clear their names of everything from traffic citations to serious felony charges. Whatever DUI charge you face, we are ready to help you.
What Sets Our DUI Defense Attorney Apart?
- History of Not Guilty Verdicts & Case Dismissals
- Available 24/7 to Defend Any Misdemeanor or Felony
- Personally handles each step of every case
- Spanish-speaking services available
- We regularly defend out-of-state clients arrested in Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach, Lewes, and Bethany Beach, or elsewhere in Delaware
You deserve to have a skilled Delaware criminal defense attorney at your side throughout your case, from helping you save your driver’s license from suspension to fighting your criminal charges. When you hire our DUI lawyer, you will get Michael Abram working with you at every step, providing you with the fully qualified, dedicated representation you need. Discover how we may be able to help you beat your DUI charge, or help your child fight underage drunk driving charges!
Reach us 24/7 at (302) 273-1442 or email us for a FREE, no-obligation case review. Se habla español.
Proven Results in Sussex County & Kent County
Whether you have failed or refused breath or blood tests, we may still be able to help you get your charges reduced or dismissed. Our skilled Delaware DUI attorney has even mounted a successful defense for clients in Superior Court and the Delaware Supreme Court. No DUI charge is too complex for him to handle. We can help you fight off the potential penalties for drunk driving.
Penalties for a DUI conviction in Delaware could include:
- 1st DUI: 1 year jail, a $1,500 fine, and 24 months’ license suspension
- 2nd DUI: 18 months’ prison, a $2,500 fine, and 30 months’ license suspension
- 3rd DUI: 2 years’ prison, a $5,000 fine, and 36 months’ license suspension
- 4th DUI: 5 years’ prison, a $7,000 fine, and 60 months’ license suspension
There is no such thing as a “minor” DUI charge. Whether this is your first run-in with the law or you are looking at multiple DUI charges, we are prepared to help you defend your rights, freedom, and future. Contact the Law Office of Michael R. Abram today to see how we can provide the powerhouse advocacy you need.
Call (302) 273-1442 or email us for your FREE consultation: Discover your possible defenses!